Webinar: Processing Certifications During Challenging Times
This one hour webinar will provide guidance and practical tips on navigating your Annual and Interim Recertifications through a non-contact or limited contact environment.
At this unique time, we understand the challenges of continuing to perform HUD required tasks, while still protecting our staff and residents.
Limited-Seats – Reserve Your Spot Today by Filling Out the Form Below!
Topics the webinar will cover:
- Updating Annual Recertification Reminder Notices
- Options for Non-Face-to-Face resident Interviews and electronic signatures
- Obtaining Third-Party Verifications
- Completing HUD-50059’s with limited information
- How to submit certifications to TRACS without obtaining a resident signature
- How to document the resident file
- What steps you need to take after the quarantine to ensure compliance with HUD rules and regulations
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.