Did you know that if you use HUD funds to hire or contract a social service staff person, you are required to submit a performance report to HUD?

If your property employs or contracts a social service staff person to support the needs of elderly or disabled residents, you MUST report.

Whether you refer to the position as a Service Coordinator, a Case Manager, a Social Worker, or by any other similar title, the use of HUD funds to employ that staff member requires you to comply with the program requirements for the Service Coordinator in Multifamily Housing Program.

To comply with the Service Coordinator Performance Reporting requirement, you will first need to register for Standards for Success by accessing https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/standards-for-success/mfsc/ and following the instructions tied to “Budget-based”.

HUD’s Standards for Success is the new performance reporting framework for ALL properties that receive funding for either grant funded or budget-based Service Coordinators. Noncompliance may jeopardize your funding. Please be certain to read the information before registering.

All grant sites are already registered and can contact Grant Solution for additional login information. Do not register if you have a grant.

Already registered? If you have already registered your budget-based site, please do not register again. Contact GrantSolutions for login information, if necessary.

For a list of registered sites, access https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/standards-for-success/mfsc/

Direct any questions to the identified point of contact.