This is a 46 minute recording of a webinar that will provide guidance and practical tips on navigating your Annual and Interim Recertifications through a non-contact or limited contact environment.
At this unique time, we understand the challenges of continuing to perform HUD required tasks, while still protecting our staff and residents.
Topics the class will cover:
- Updating Annual Recertification Reminder Notices
- Options for Non-Face-to-Face resident Interviews and electronic signatures
- Obtaining Third-Party Verifications
- Completing HUD-50059’s with limited information
- How to submit certifications to TRACS without obtaining a resident signature
- How to document the resident file
- What steps you need to take after the quarantine to ensure compliance with HUD rules and regulations
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.